Sales Associate – Research Report Sales
Job Location: Remote, 100% work from home
Job Type: Part-Time (Commission Based)
Performers will be offered for a Full-Time role
We are looking for an individual contributor who will identify, develop, build and deliver business development sales targets. This includes prospect identification, lead generation, sales engagements, managing the sales cycle, proposal presentations, and contract negotiation through to deal closure. The candidate is expected to meet established sales goals while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients. Experience with Market Research products and solutions is a strong plus.
- Identify new business opportunities & perform category research to determine new business leads & potential projects/client fit with our solution.
- Pro-actively hunt for target organisations & establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our solution.
- Generate new client & business relationships to ensure new business projects are identified.
- Implement client specific strategies for potential prospects.
- Establish strong professional relationships with key client decision makers.
- Submit timely and accurate client sales projections and activity reports.
- Be responsible for planning and coordinating weekly business strategy sessions with, management and sales development resources.
- Work with internal Technical Sales Engineers, Sales Development Resources and other departments as needed to close sales.
- Coordinate with relevant business units and other key departments to ensure timely completion and submission of pre-qualification documents.
- Be a pro-active team player by participating in team meetings with new ideas and thinking based on your experience and knowledge.
- Attend company and external events as needed.
- Present sales presentations to customers and prospects at all levels.
- Address product use questions, and can detail the benefits, competitive advantages and facilitate technical follow-up to close the sale.
- Effectively negotiate with prospects.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Strong Presentation Skills.
- Attitude to succeed & a pro-active learner.
- Previous experience in selling market research reports.