Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Specialist
100% Remote Work from home. Flexible timing (US PST/EST)
We’re looking for an innovative, analytical, left brained digital marketing enthusiast ready to do more than just average SEM. Our right-fit candidate will have a willingness to learn and thrive in an agile environment where decisions can be made quickly and your influence is real. Also, the one who can provide inventive and intelligent perspective and implementation of a variety of Digital Marketing practices including paid search, display advertising, social media advertising, remarketing, ecommerce media buying and search engine optimization.
- Create paid social strategies based on brand business goals & day to day management of the paid social campaigns from start to finish
- Planning, analysing, optimising and reporting across all paid social platforms but not restricted to Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin
- Keep up to date with new platforms and initiatives to be an industry expert and adviser to the team and brand leaders
- Set and meet relevant KPIs
- Place, test and continuously optimize client ad spends across social platforms
- Manage brands media budgets and partner with brand managers to ensure proper allocation of funds throughout the ad spend period
- Prepare and present advertising plans and results to brand leaders
- Work closely with graphics/copywriting department to create advertising assets that meet brand needs, goals and platform specifications
- Attend, participate & lead calls and brainstorming sessions
- Analyze campaign performance and compile and present detailed reports with proactive insights.
- Implement on-going A/B and user experience testing for ads, placements and landing pages.
- Work with internal development and design teams to create dynamic landing pages.
- Work closely with content development teams to implement and consistently optimize campaigns.
- Collaborate and support internal SEO team to develop holistic approaches to digital marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to create cohesive strategies for client success.
- Able to provide quality output keeping the lowest CPL, CPC and CAC.
Required Skills & Technologies:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
- Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Moz Research Tools
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Facebook for Business
- LinkedIn Ads
- Google Shopping/Merchant Centre
- CMS Frameworks: WordPress
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent ability to collaborate with internal teams
- Ability to embrace and address unfolding needs
- Ability to communicate with clients and grow accounts
- Ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations based on data
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency